Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sarah Vaughan
Forum: General October 15th 08, 06:22 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
My son's friend

Shelley wrote:
[...]
My son, J, doesn't really want to play with this boy, C, but C won't leave
him alone. C will always sit with him on the bus and follow him around on
the playground. J...
Forum: General September 10th 08, 06:27 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
school supplies!

Anne Rogers wrote:

That's probably another reason to specify brand. If a lot of parents buy
off-brands for something where it matters like Crayons, then once the
kids
discover the...
Forum: Pregnancy August 16th 08, 02:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
it's a girl

april & co wrote:
Just popping in to say that I gave birth Sunday morning to another
bootyful bouncy baby girl, she weighed 6lb 6oz born by vointoise and
only gas and air as was too quick for...
Forum: Pregnancy August 16th 08, 09:38 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
Back Xray

Laura_123 wrote:
I need to have a xray on my lower back but I may be pregnant is it safe?
(it's still too early to find out if I'm pregnant)

Why do you need the X-ray? Is there a way of...
Forum: Pregnancy July 23rd 08, 11:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
Weird sleeping/breathing?

Kat wrote:

Any ideas or has anyone ever heard of something like this before?

Could be sleep apnoea (your airway gets partly blocked while you're
asleep and so there are pauses in your breathing...
Forum: General July 11th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
Cultural differences..

NL wrote:
[...]
So, what I'm trying to say is, not driving a car for a day isn't an
issue for me. It's nothing that makes my life complicated or boring or
whatever, in fact, most days I don't...
Forum: General July 11th 08, 09:11 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 1
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
1 in 88 - Autism/ASD among Children of Military Families

JOHN wrote:
July 9, 2008

For immediate release and distribution

Vaccine Autoimmune Project Publication

1 in 88 - Autism/ASD among Children of Military Families

By F. Edward...
Forum: Kids Health July 11th 08, 09:11 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine

JOHN wrote:
July 9, 2008

For immediate release and distribution

Vaccine Autoimmune Project Publication

1 in 88 - Autism/ASD among Children of Military Families

By F. Edward...
Forum: Pregnancy May 25th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
12 Week Scan

lu-lu wrote:
Hi all

As it's so quiet at the moment, I just thought I'd give you an update on my
scan yesterday.

All was fine with the baby. It was super wriggly, bouncing around,...
Forum: General May 25th 08, 06:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
3 yr old scared of the dentist-ideas?

Donna Metler wrote:

At this point, if she's this anxious, I don't know that I'll be able to even
get her in the building short of bodily force, and that's the last thing I
want to do-but, at...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 18th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 0
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
Breastfeeding, working, and NOT pumping?

Well, I've been back at work for a couple of months now, pumping for
Katie during the day. From my POV, it's going really well - I'm now
pumping more than she drinks, and have a good freezer...
Forum: Pregnancy May 13th 08, 08:16 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
Irrational Day

lu-lu wrote:
[...]
I know I sound impatient, but I just don't feel pregnant. Given as I had 4
miscarriages before I had Jessica, I'm pretty scared as it is. All I want is
to at least know when...
Forum: General April 27th 08, 08:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
Preparing sibling for birth process?

agsf_57 wrote:
On Apr 26, 12:44 pm, Zipadee wrote:
agsf_57 wrote:
It's the same concept. Women want to marry rich men so they can spend
Forum: Pregnancy April 27th 08, 08:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192

agsf_57 wrote:
It's the same concept. Women want to marry rich men so they can spend
Forum: Pregnancy April 27th 08, 12:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
Raising boys

Areba wrote:
[...]
I have no idea about raising a boy. Is this a common apprehension, or am
I just thinking hot air and any apprehension I have now will disappear
the moment I see my son for...
Forum: General April 22nd 08, 12:11 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 62
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
about "bitching"

Answering both Rosalie's post and Banty's post together, since they're
both contained in this one:

Banty wrote:
In article , Rosalie B. says...
Forum: Pregnancy April 20th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
Preparing sibling for birth process?

wrote:
On Apr 6, 1:45 pm, Sarah Vaughan wrote:

[...]
I meant that the traditional marriage model of one parent focusing on
the family while the...
Forum: General April 20th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

wrote:
On Apr 6, 1:45 pm, Sarah Vaughan wrote:

[...]
I meant that the traditional marriage model of one parent focusing on
the family while the...
Forum: General April 20th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
Preparing sibling for birth process?

wrote:

A married woman covered in a burka in
Afghanistan has more respect and value than an unwed single mother in
America.

While doing a bit of googling to find out what...
Forum: Pregnancy April 20th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

wrote:

A married woman covered in a burka in
Afghanistan has more respect and value than an unwed single mother in
America.

While doing a bit of googling to find out what...
Forum: General April 16th 08, 06:11 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
Television for Children

Beliavsky wrote:
On Apr 14, 3:21 pm, FinnFactory wrote:
What do you let your kids watch - around the age of 3-5 years old? My
kid is a bit older than 2 years and...
Forum: General April 16th 08, 06:07 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 83
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
at odds in discipline

Vickie wrote:
[...]
Banty mentioned that sometimes one parent ends up being sort of the
single parent while married. This I feel is the case. I don't know
if that is the right mentality to...
Forum: General April 6th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
Preparing sibling for birth process?

wrote:
On Mar 24, 9:09 am, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
wrote:

[...] So yes, a traditional
marriage of the "50's" where a...
Forum: Pregnancy April 6th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

wrote:
On Mar 24, 9:09 am, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
wrote:

[...] So yes, a traditional
marriage of the "50's" where a...
Forum: General April 5th 08, 05:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 214
Posted By Sarah Vaughan
I hate homework!

Banty wrote:
In article EuBJj.30$bQ1.19@trndny09, Jeff says...

However, to say that giving homework is not backed by any actual data is
wrong.

This site has many references:...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100