Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gail Michael
Forum: Kids Health October 23rd 11, 02:00 AM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 2
Posted By Gail Michael
Health benefit os banana

True, true, and bananas are delicious also, but how to incorporate them in
diet when constipation is a constant problem.
Gail

"candiceshout" wrote in...
Forum: Kids Health September 18th 11, 12:30 AM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 1
Posted By Gail Michael
newspaper article headline

WHO WOULDN'T WANT A DRUG-FREE NEIGHBOR?

ME, ME, ME, GAIL.
But is it possible. If such a son of a bitch has moved in, apparently
(houses, right next door) it is almost impossible. This is...
Forum: General November 8th 10, 05:52 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Replies: 2
Posted By Gail Michael
Brother And Sister Stricken Down By Gardasil HPV Vaccine

Did the children survive?
Gail

"dr_jeff" wrote in message
While this is sad, there is no evidence that Gardasil played any role...
Forum: Kids Health January 17th 10, 09:03 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 10
Posted By Gail Michael
Britain apologizes 50 years after Thalidomide scandal

Well, Maybe I should call them drug companies that make and sell
medications. What do you call them?
Don't mean to write false allegations, but am disgusted with crohns and the
havoc it wreaks on...
Forum: Kids Health January 17th 10, 08:53 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 10
Posted By Gail Michael
Britain apologizes 50 years after Thalidomide scandal

Don't know what aspersions mean or pharmaceuticals. We do not have
pharmaceuticals? Where do the meds come from? Crohns disease can cause
diabetes, as I know one person and myself that had...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5