Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mary Ann
Forum: General March 16th 08, 11:11 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Mary Ann
Air head!

On 15 Mar, 12:16, Chookie wrote:
In article
,
*Mary Ann ...
Forum: General March 14th 08, 04:13 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Mary Ann
Air head!

On 8 Mar, 12:10, Chookie wrote:
My turn to have help with a problem.

DS1 (turning 7 next week!) is quite absent-minded. I know where it comes
from; Grandma...
Forum: Pregnancy November 22nd 07, 01:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 50
Posted By Mary Ann
early placenta previa, no vaginal bleeding

On 21 Nov, 19:29, Anne Rogers wrote:
A friend has been told at about 10 weeks that her placenta is currently
over the cervix, she has been reassured it will almost certainly...
Forum: General September 23rd 07, 09:30 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 151
Posted By Mary Ann
b-day party ettiquette

On Sep 22, 12:29 am, toypup wrote:
DS was invited to a party at one of those indoor bouce house venues. We'd
love to go, but I don't have daycare for DD at that time. I...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 18th 07, 03:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By Mary Ann
Ovulating while breastfeeding

On 18 Sep, 07:57, "Flowergirl" wrote:
"Carlye" wrote in message

On...
Forum: General September 17th 07, 09:45 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Mary Ann
Cell phone for a second grader

On 10 Sep, 23:22, genkuro wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:42 am, Banty wrote:
[i]
In article , Beth...
Forum: General August 14th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to uk.people.parents,misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Mary Ann
Books for children about new babies?

Sarah Vaughan wrote:
What good books are there for preparing a child of 2 1/2 or so for a new
sibling?

I've already got the Usborne New Experiences book about having a new
baby, which seems...
Forum: General August 2nd 07, 11:14 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Mary Ann
flying with baby

I am planning on buying him his own seat. That seems like way too
long to be in my lap.

Good idea. Others have already advised you on taking your own car
seat. You still might need to have him...
Forum: General July 10th 07, 10:30 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By Mary Ann
Disposable Potty & Table Toppers

On 9 Jul, 22:35, caroleknc wrote:
Hi I just launched my new website calledhttp://www.germfreesolutions.com.
The best products so far are these disposable table,...
Forum: General June 17th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Mary Ann
Missing gifts from party?

On Jun 17, 5:17 am, toypup wrote:
Okay, so the party was a huge success. We brought the gifts home to open,
becuase it was at a venue and the logistics were too much for...
Forum: General May 29th 07, 09:29 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Mary Ann
UK university

On 29 May, 09:03, "Mark, Devon" wrote:
Hi,

My 17 year old daughter, Anna, is looking into which university to do
a degree at, from September 2008. Any advice would...
Forum: General May 23rd 07, 08:35 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Mary Ann
Can young kids go in the front seat if you are out of space in the back?

On 21 May, 19:28, DeanB wrote:
If you have 3 kids (imagine 2x4 year olds, 1x1 year old), can you put
one of the 4-year-olds in the front seat (in a proper seat), and the
Forum: General March 28th 07, 10:56 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 176
Posted By Mary Ann
Natural Infant Hygiene

On 28 Mar, 07:31, "betsy" wrote:
"bizby40" wrote:
But as far as I know, indoor plumbing came to the States and England
at about the same...
Forum: General March 27th 07, 09:43 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Mary Ann
left handed writing

Anyways, the thing is, she writes 50% of the time in reverse. She's
lefthanded. So if I tell her cat, she sometimes writes tac. She starts
at the far right and writes in the correct order, just...
Forum: Pregnancy March 24th 07, 05:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By Mary Ann
birth coaching in an adoption situation

On Mar 23, 3:56 pm, "annie" wrote:
On Mar 23, 6:01 am, "Mary Ann" wrote:

Why don't you ask on an adoption board?

Because for the...
Forum: General March 24th 07, 05:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

On Mar 23, 3:56 pm, "annie" wrote:
On Mar 23, 6:01 am, "Mary Ann" wrote:

Why don't you ask on an adoption board?

Because for the...
Forum: General March 24th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Mary Ann
fainting

On Mar 24, 7:12 am, "Grahame" wrote:
Gday...My 13 yr old just fainted for the first time..
Should I take her to the doctor? What could cause it?
She isnt sick, she was...
Forum: General March 23rd 07, 01:01 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By Mary Ann
birth coaching in an adoption situation

On 22 Mar, 14:59, "annie" wrote:
One of my Things-To-Do-Before-I-Die has been to be either a birth
coach for someone or at the very least, just an observer in a...
Forum: Pregnancy March 23rd 07, 01:01 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

On 22 Mar, 14:59, "annie" wrote:
One of my Things-To-Do-Before-I-Die has been to be either a birth
coach for someone or at the very least, just an observer in a...
Forum: General March 19th 07, 03:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By Mary Ann
help with picky eater at 6 years old

I am the non custodial father of a beautiful 6 year old girl. She is an
only child. Her Mother and her Mothers sisters and all the girls in the
family are really fat. My daughter is not...
Forum: General March 5th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By Mary Ann
Finding A Potty Chair for Boys

On 4 Mar, 16:48, "machoextreme" wrote:
Hello, we are currently trying to potty train our 3 year old, the only
problem is that the actual seat is too small, and the...
Forum: General February 23rd 07, 02:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Mary Ann
boys and ballet

On 23 Feb, 03:58, "Anne Rogers" wrote:
this is really mainly a question for Ericka, I was wondering how your boys
got into ballet, at what age they started, did they ever...
Forum: General October 16th 06, 05:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 94
Posted By Mary Ann
toddler questions

wrote:
Yesterday My 3.5 yo showed me someone on the walkway smoking and asked
why "that man's mouth is on fire". I didn't know how to answer. Luckily
she spotted something...
Forum: General October 12th 06, 11:50 AM Posted to misc.kids,uk.people.parents
Replies: 6
Posted By Mary Ann
Minor surgery - now or later?

Anyway - thought it would be interesting to hear the experiences of
others. Anyone out there have a child who had minor surgery as a
toddler/preschooler, and do you have any thoughts on...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 1st 06, 09:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By Mary Ann
when to switch to forward facing carseat?

determined wrote:
DD is 9.5 months. She's still only 16lbs, but in the 95th percentile for
her age, so even though she's petite, she doesn't fit well into the rear
facing carseat anymore. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46