Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Amethyst Deceiver
Forum: Breastfeeding December 21st 07, 10:20 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
What's happened to this group?

Liz wrote:
"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote in message
CY wrote:
I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 20th 07, 09:50 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
What's happened to this group?

CY wrote:
I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all
spam spam spam :( I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think
I am leaving, because everyone is gone!

Forum: Breastfeeding October 11th 07, 09:57 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
Multi-Vitamin at 2 Months?

Jodi B wrote:
Hi All,

DS is now doing well with BF, gaining weight and putting on chub!

At his 2-week check up, the ped mentioned that if he was still
exclusively breasfed at his two...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 24th 07, 10:51 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
baby recipe

wrote:
hi im going to share with you some of my recipe that i give to my
baby.

I don't think I really need a recipe for breastmilk.
Forum: Breastfeeding September 7th 07, 09:40 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
Need advice ASAP (BF & Antiobitics & C-section complication)

Jolande wrote:
Hi!

I had a Csection, luckily with no problems at all, so no advice on
that. the antibiotics, it's like Sarah said, formula milk also
has side-effects, which ones do you...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 3rd 07, 08:47 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
Toddler terrible eating habits.

nitu wrote:
Hi

Her pediatrician does know that my DD isnt into eating but so far
hasnt seemed very concerned, said it might have to do with her food
sensitivities. She seems to be growing...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 16th 07, 01:40 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
Anyone got a Hales?

Sue wrote:
"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
In the UK you tend to narrow studies much
earlier than in the US and it's normal to start a degree leading to a
specific career...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 2nd 07, 10:39 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
I want to stop breast feeding

Jolande wrote:

Maybe though, I should just grow some back-bone and find it in me to
say 'no' to Bowe and leave him to cry, but I just can't do it... So
my approach is, trick him by reducing...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 13th 07, 09:17 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
at my wits end

AllBabyMonitors wrote:

[order corrected]

"determined" wrote in message
Emily is about 19 months now, and...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 9th 07, 09:05 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
Baby Jack

Rebecca Jo wrote:
Born at home by midwife on 7/7. Weighs 8 pounds 12 ounces. 21 inches
long.
Champion breastfeeder. :) Nursed soon after his birth. Does great
after he latches...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 28th 07, 12:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
Nearly done

I started breastfeeding at 8pm on October 18th, 2003. YoungBloke took to it
well and was exclusively breastfed, on demand for 6 months. I had enough
supply to donate to the local milkbank for three...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 15th 07, 11:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
young mothers and being single

wrote:
why is that so many young grils are getting pregnet these days

*hysterical laughter*
Is it supposed to be April or September now?

--
YoungBloke: 3 years,...
Forum: Breastfeeding June 5th 07, 01:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

wrote:
?How far back did you have in mind when you said "ancient"? BC or AD?
Which
culture?

ancient as in before tools

Pre-tools, it would hard to call them human....
Forum: Breastfeeding June 5th 07, 09:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Replies: 24
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
Catharina Svanborg

Bryan Heit wrote:
Elfanie wrote:
On Wed, 30 May 2007 15:32:28 -0600, Bryan Heit
wrote:

Bottle feeding (by which I expect you mean formula) hasn't been
Forum: Pregnancy June 5th 07, 09:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,uk.people.health
Replies: 23

wrote:

Bottle feeding (by which I expect you mean formula) hasn't been
Forum: Breastfeeding May 25th 07, 01:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 17
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
Is she getting enough protein?

Chookie wrote:

Soft cheeses: cottage cheese, quark, ricotta, farm cheese,
bocconcini, cheap Brie and Camembert from Denmark in tins.

My son used to eat a tub of cottage cheese in the way he'd...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 25th 07, 09:31 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
7 months

wrote:
i am 7 months pregnant and as confused as ever im uncomfortable im
self concious my body is gone to hell and i used to be so sexy and now
i just feel fat whats...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 22nd 07, 01:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 17
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
She eats (and a question)!

xkatx wrote:
Very little, but still. Over a few days, she ate one baby food jar
of those wax beans (the ones that she was finding it funny to 'gag'
on) and she has now been alright with the...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 16th 07, 09:48 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
Going back to work and daycare worries

nitu wrote:
My DD is 11months old. We bottle feed her expressed breastmilk. She
wont take the bottle while she is up or in the sippy so we give it
when she falls asleep. I hope that at the...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 11th 07, 03:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 33
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
vegans sentenced for baby death

wrote:

In this case you do have to question why this baby was let down by the
social sevices. it should have been taken into care Looong before it
got to 3lbs...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 27th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
Mr Brain Williams for your barter for 2Barter.

wrote:
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

Failed. Please see me after school.
Forum: Breastfeeding February 22nd 07, 10:49 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 25
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
Mini pill question

Anne Rogers wrote:
I would not expect you to have a period at all, regardless of pill
use. FWIW, I did have a couple of periods before starting the mini
pill after my first (but was...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 1st 07, 12:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
Food Allergy

IAAT wrote:
On Jan 26, 11:30 am, Amethyst Deceiver
wrote:
On 26 Jan 2007 07:27:41 -0800, "IAAT"
wrote:

What are you allergic...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 25th 07, 12:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
I know it's not about getting a gold medal or anything....

Sue wrote:
"cjra" wrote in message
so why does it bug me so much when people disparage, or at least
Forum: Breastfeeding January 10th 07, 01:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Amethyst Deceiver
BF'ing Question

John Smith wrote:
How old does a girl have to be before they can start nursing?

I think you should be back at school, not playing on your parents'
computer.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32