Showing results 1 to 25 of 75
Search took 1.82 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Clisby[_2_]
Forum: General November 30th 09, 11:01 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Spelling

Rosalie B. wrote:
My niece is considering sending her child to private school because
they don't have spelling in the her son's class. The reason given is
that some people in the class are not...
Forum: General May 5th 09, 06:31 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Is my baby constipated?

Welches wrote:
"James Egan" wrote in message
My 7 week old son seems to have a rough time when he poops! He...
Forum: General April 13th 09, 12:49 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
so, did everyone defect from usenet?

enigma wrote:
"dejablues" wrote in
:

Your barn cats are laying down on the job! Hehe.

they aren't particularly huge cats,...
Forum: General April 13th 09, 12:48 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
so, did everyone defect from usenet?

enigma wrote:
this group used to have *some* life left. what happened? did Google
Groups really kill another group off?
lee

I'm still checking, in case there's something other than...
Forum: General March 8th 09, 05:58 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Child developing an "accent", sort of?

Jeff wrote:
enigma wrote:
"Donna Metler" wrote in
:
Anyone else's child do this?

yes. my now 8 year old has done the...
Forum: General March 8th 09, 02:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Child developing an "accent", sort of?

Donna Metler wrote:
We're in the southern US, but not an area with a strong regional accent
(dialect, among some populations, yes, accent in standard American English,
no). Recently, my 4 yr...
Forum: General January 4th 09, 10:07 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Ped appointment

Anne Rogers wrote:

I'm not sure WHY it's not part of the standard screening. It's not
like they're not drawing blood for other purposes pretty regularly.

Really? Our youngest has never...
Forum: General January 4th 09, 12:01 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Ped appointment

enigma wrote:
"Kat" wrote in
:

I don't know if lead exposure was done. She's never had any
blood work done ever, other than the...
Forum: General January 3rd 09, 01:48 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Ped appointment

Kat wrote:
DD1 had her appointment with the pediatrician this morning. It was a last
second appointment that I was squeezed in between appointments as soon as
they possibly could due to her...
Forum: General December 12th 08, 10:46 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
birthday in february

toypup wrote:

"Stormlady" wrote in message
The later one for sure. Depending on your Dd's age, it may be a
hassle...
Forum: General December 12th 08, 10:43 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
vehicles

Anne Rogers wrote:

I have three kids, and do lots of running around
with extra kids, but I refuse to go any bigger than a minivan.
If we need a short trip with more people, we just...
Forum: General November 19th 08, 05:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Gay relationships?

Kat wrote:
I don't know if this is absolutely silly, and I am by NO means trying to
start some heated debate with this, but I do have to ask...

I am all for relationships... Same sex OR...
Forum: General October 30th 08, 11:38 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
facial piercings on young teens

MarieD wrote:
"Clisby" wrote in message
I haven't noticed it being common here (and heck, I'm down in Sin City
Forum: General October 28th 08, 11:17 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
facial piercings on young teens

MarieD wrote:
Am I an old fogie at age 31? I keep having this shocked feeling when I
find out 13 and 14 year olds that I know are having their lips, tongues,
navels and/or noses pierced. Is...
Forum: General October 21st 08, 06:47 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Boots! (common I'm sure)

Donna Metler wrote:
"MarieD" wrote in message
"Banty" wrote in message
Forum: General October 20th 08, 11:46 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Re-introduction

Rosalie B. wrote:
Clisby wrote:

Babie wrote:
Hey folks,

I'm not sure if any of you will remember me or not, but I recently
decided to resubscribe to this...
Forum: General October 20th 08, 11:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Boots! (common I'm sure)

Rosalie B. wrote:
"Babie" wrote:

"Clisby"
What's wrong with the boots? OK, I'm a real slacker of a mother, but as
long as my children are...
Forum: General October 20th 08, 09:51 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Boots! (common I'm sure)

Babie wrote:
So our baby girl is growing up and acts like a 13 year old (she's 5).

Jarrod and I went on yet another cruise recently. This one to celebrate
our 15th anniversary. While we...
Forum: General October 20th 08, 02:39 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Re-introduction

Babie wrote:
Hey folks,

I'm not sure if any of you will remember me or not, but I recently
decided to resubscribe to this NG.

Here's some information about my family.

My name's...
Forum: General September 6th 08, 05:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
school supplies!

Anne Rogers wrote:

I don't either - and I'm not giving her a hard time. I'm also not
talking about asking a work colleague or neighbor. But if a person
(especially someone from...
Forum: General September 4th 08, 10:01 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
school supplies!

toypup wrote:

"Clisby" wrote in message
A different type of mortgage? Or do you mean that if you put down at...
Forum: General September 4th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
school supplies!

Anne Rogers wrote:

They didn't discuss escrow with you when you obtained your mortgage?

I can see how one spouse would not remember, but it sounds like you
both weren't
clear on...
Forum: General August 20th 08, 01:28 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Snacks and preschool

Nikki wrote:
Donna Metler wrote:
She's coming home at 11:30, and that's about lunch time normally.
Usually she'd have a small snack about 3:00, then eat dinner about
6:00, and was ready...
Forum: General August 19th 08, 07:16 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
Snacks and preschool

Donna Metler wrote:
My DD ( 3 1/2) started preschool this year at a parochial school, and
generally is enjoying it. One thing which I'm wondering if I should do
anything about, though, is...
Forum: General August 19th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Clisby[_2_]
selecting a ped.

Nikki wrote:
toypup wrote:
Those of you with boys, do you have a male pediatrician so that when
the child is older, he can go in alone and discuss any concerns?

Right now I have all...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 75