Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Spanking December 9th 06, 04:24 PM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 165
Posted By [email protected]
Teenagers faced with spankings

Nathan A. Barclay wrote:

Straus and Mouradian's 1998 study divided mothers who spanked into three
categories depending on whether they "never," "sometimes," or "often"
spanked as a result of...
Forum: Spanking October 7th 06, 03:58 AM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Father at his wits end.

Greegor wrote:
Doan wrote And how many have you abused, Kaneo?

Kane wrote You haven't answered my question. I've abused none.

Doan wrote Then you are a liar. Did you said you crossed...
Forum: Spanking October 3rd 06, 04:37 AM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Homocide rates and its correlation to spanking rates

Greegor wrote:
Doan used Kane to wipe.

LOL!

AF
Forum: Spanking September 28th 06, 12:11 AM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Father at his wits end.

0:- wrote:
wrote:
0:- wrote:
Doan wrote:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 25 Sep 2006, Murphoid wrote:

Forum: Spanking September 27th 06, 07:59 PM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Father at his wits end.

0:- wrote:
Doan wrote:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 25 Sep 2006, Murphoid wrote:

0:- wrote:
wrote:
Missed...
Forum: Spanking September 27th 06, 05:07 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
What Grown-Ups Understand About Child Development: A National Benchmark Survey

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane, Since this is clearly your answer to the expert testimony
that I posted, would you explain why you did not post this in that
thread?

You do...
Forum: Spanking September 22nd 06, 04:37 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Exactly who is killing children?

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Doug has used the very same source for HIS arguments,
that he now claims is inadequate for mine.
Interesting, isn't it, when it comes to "misleading?"

But...
Forum: Spanking September 19th 06, 04:36 AM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 127
Posted By [email protected]
Would you spank in this situation?

wrote:
I would punish as you did. I would not spank.

That is your decision to make.

AF
Forum: Spanking September 8th 06, 06:40 PM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Replies: 127
Posted By [email protected]
Would you spank in this situation?

0:- wrote:
wrote:
0:- wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 3 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:
I have no delusions. I utilize authoritative...
Forum: Spanking September 7th 06, 07:04 PM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Replies: 127
Posted By [email protected]
Cop baton v Spanking

0:- wrote:
Doan wrote:
On Tue, 5 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
Doan wrote to Kane
And now you want the child to have his
day in court too? So in your...
Forum: Spanking September 7th 06, 06:25 PM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Replies: 127
Posted By [email protected]
Would you spank in this situation?

0:- wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 3 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:
I have no delusions. I utilize authoritative research, and often quote
it in this newsgroup.

You...
Forum: Spanking September 6th 06, 04:52 PM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

On Sun, 3 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:
I have no delusions. I utilize authoritative research, and often quote
it in this newsgroup.

You meant LIES! Remember the Embry Study, Kane? ;-)

Spanking...
Forum: Foster Parents July 17th 06, 07:30 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
We don need no steenkin' CPS.

MoJo Werkin wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
Why are non-victims provided "services?" Because they are removed...
Forum: Spanking July 17th 06, 07:30 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 223
Posted By [email protected]
We don need no steenkin' CPS.