Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: curious clare
Forum: Pregnancy November 11th 07, 11:25 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By curious clare
April roll call

Can i join? My due date is actually 31st March (we are hoping to
avoid 1st April ;-) ) but I'm nearly April.

My DS is 3 and we have had 2 miscarriages in between so it has been
very reassuring to...
Forum: Pregnancy September 12th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By curious clare
Short luteal phase

On Sep 12, 4:43 pm, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
What she really needs is to switch to a different doctor. You don't say how
old she is, but if she has a family history of...
Forum: Pregnancy September 12th 07, 09:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By curious clare
Short luteal phase

Hi

A good friend of mine has been ttc for 5 months and has also charted
for that time. Her luteal phase is only 9 days and although she is
taking a high dose of vitamin B6 as recommended in TCOYF,...
Forum: Pregnancy July 25th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By curious clare
Pregnancy after MC??

Thanks to everyone. My temps did go down straight away after the
miscarriage and I have had an 18th high temp this am so hopefully I am
expecting in late March. I feel more like I die when pregnant...
Forum: Pregnancy July 23rd 07, 05:57 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By curious clare
Pregnancy after MC??

Hello

As you may have seen in my previous post, I had a miscarriage recently
(5 weeks ago tomorrow) and this morning, after 16 high temperatures
(13 is normally my longest run of high temps when not...
Forum: Pregnancy June 25th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By curious clare
miscarriage & TTC

On Jun 25, 5:21 pm, Boliath wrote:
sharalyns wrote:
On Jun 21, 10:50 am, curious clare wrote:

Hi

I have just had a m/c at 5 1/2...
Forum: Pregnancy June 21st 07, 06:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By curious clare
miscarriage & TTC

Hi

I have just had a m/c at 5 1/2 weeks - DH says everything he has read
suggests waiting for 2-3 months before ttc again but I don't ever
recall anything concrete regarding this despite 3 ish years...
Forum: Pregnancy April 16th 07, 08:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By curious clare
Charting & irregular wake up times

Hi

I touched on this in the TTC thread but would be grateful for info
from anyone who has BTDT. How can you chart your temp successfully
when a toddler wakes you up at wildly varying but...
Forum: Pregnancy April 13th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By curious clare
Who is TTC?

De-lurking

Have lurked here since I was pregnant with DS (now 2 1/2) and don't
want the group (or mkb) to dissappear so have decided to try to join
in on a more regular basis.

Have just come out of...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 21st 07, 08:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By curious clare
gallbladder operation

On Mar 21, 6:09 am, "Arte" wrote:
On Mar 21, 11:33 am, wrote:

Would anyone be willing to share their experiences of recovering from
Forum: Breastfeeding February 8th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By curious clare
Hales call - favour needed, please!

On Feb 7, 7:34 pm, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
Can anyone who has a Hales please post me the passages on:

1. Estrogen and breastfeeding. (I know about the supply issue. ...
Forum: Pregnancy January 14th 07, 09:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By curious clare
Pregnancy & General Anaesthetic

I am due to have keyhole surgery under general anaesthetic on 30/1 and
if I fell pregnant this month (we are ttc), I would not know by this
date. Given that if I was pregnant, it would be very...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12