Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sheila
Forum: Pregnancy November 15th 06, 01:00 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Sheila
29weeks and baby is already 4lb UPDATE

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Sheila wrote:
My daughter is terrified! Well, she's having an elective c.section, DS...
Forum: Pregnancy September 26th 06, 04:26 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Sheila
29weeks and baby is already 4lb

she reckons she is due on the 17th of December, and her date is very
accurate, as her husband was on weekend leave from the navy..., hospital say
its the 9th, according to the dating scan, she...
Forum: Pregnancy September 26th 06, 02:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Sheila
29weeks and baby is already 4lb

My daughter is terrified! Well, she's having an elective c.section, DS was
transverse, as is this one, so they decided a while ago to go this way. (in
UK) they have decided to schedule it for the...
Forum: Pregnancy August 16th 06, 12:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Sheila
Poor baby

"lucy-lu" wrote in message
Hi all,

Something's up with Jessica, and I don't know what it is :( My Health
Visitor's on holiday, and the...
Forum: Pregnancy August 13th 06, 09:05 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By Sheila
Thumbsucking - mini rant - sorry

" I think it's another thing about looking "cute" to some parents. I hate
seeing my beautiful baby's face partially hidden behind a pacifier... At
the moment, she has a "Gummy Teether" as she's...
Forum: Pregnancy August 1st 06, 11:14 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 30
Posted By Sheila
OT bra fitting

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
I'll be in Seattle next week and I'm considering getting fitted and
purchasing new bras, my current...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 1st 06, 11:14 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 30
Posted By Sheila
OT bra fitting

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
I'll be in Seattle next week and I'm considering getting fitted and
purchasing new bras, my current...
Forum: Pregnancy July 24th 06, 06:55 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Sheila
I need help please!!

" It isn't pregnancy related (sorry) but nap related and temper related.
R has been sick all week with Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease (HFMD) and
still has the rash on her hands and feet. I am a...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8