Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sue
Forum: General April 25th 09, 02:13 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Sue
mold

Are you positive that it is black mold? Or is it mold that is black? There
is a difference. It may just be surface mold and bleach water will take care
of it. I would not be ripping out walls until...
Forum: Pregnancy March 28th 09, 02:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Sue
my latest experience with birth

That's too bad with the staff being pushy and not supportive. It sounds like
they may need another floor to work on, lol.. The hospital I work at and the
hospitals in surrounding areas are shifting...
Forum: Pregnancy March 24th 09, 12:29 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Sue
Mummy vibes and sleep needed!

Will the baby take a pacifier?
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

"lu-lu" wrote in message
Hi all

I am so so tired. I thought I'd...
Forum: Pregnancy March 11th 09, 02:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Sue
poll on babies after having high-needs baby

I should say that my high-needs is now 12 and she still wears me out.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

"Sue" wrote in message
Nope....
Forum: Pregnancy March 10th 09, 05:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Sue
poll on babies after having high-needs baby

Nope. My third high-needs wore me out. There is no way I would have another.
However, it doesn't mean that a 4th would be that way, just like your other
two and my other two are not the same.
--...
Forum: General February 10th 09, 04:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Sue
How many uniforms for a kindergartener?

"Donna Metler" wrote in message
I don't suppose there's any prayer that any of the UK uniform suppliers
would carry the exact plaid DD's school needs (let alone the logo)....
Forum: General January 31st 09, 01:09 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Sue
having a pet put to sleep

"MarieD" wrote in message
Thanks for everyone's input. My daughter decided at the last minute not to
go but is attending his burial.

Aww, I am sorry your family has to go through...
Forum: General January 27th 09, 11:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By Sue
A bike

I personally would check craigslist.org to see if I could find another cheap
bike.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

"Welches" wrote in message...
Forum: General January 14th 09, 08:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Sue
Parent conference vent

If there are problems that need to be discussed in more detail, the teacher
can schedule a time when she/he can devote more time to the parents. If
there are no problems, 15 minutes is plenty of...
Forum: Pregnancy January 12th 09, 09:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By Sue
Doula Dilemma

I guess I just deal with it different. I interalized my pain, focused,
breathed, rocked back and forth and got through it. I didn't have drugs nor
did anyone push them on me. I had very good...
Forum: Pregnancy January 12th 09, 08:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By Sue
Doula Dilemma

"betsy" wrote in message
I feel much more comfortable having a trained and experienced doula.
Friends and family may wish the best for me, but don't have the experience
to...
Forum: Pregnancy January 11th 09, 03:27 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By Sue
Doula Dilemma

I personally would rather have a close friend be with me at a birth than
someone I would have to interview and pay. Do you not have any close friends
that could be with you? Do you have any close...
Forum: General January 4th 09, 01:58 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By Sue
Ped appointment

"enigma" wrote in message
really? i thought the lead tests were mandatory, but maybe it's a
state law.

No lead testing here either. You can request one of course.
--
Sue (mom...
Forum: Pregnancy January 2nd 09, 11:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

It might be a better option to wait until your six-week check up to see
about a tubal. Then, you will be better healed and perhaps your uterus would
have had a chance to go back to a more normal...
Forum: General January 2nd 09, 11:37 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By Sue
Ped appointment

No clue, but my doctor has a nurse line that one can call and ask
questions. Perhaps that would help you. The other option is to leave a
message for the doctor to call you back.
--
Sue (mom to...
Forum: General December 18th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to misc.kids

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
This might be a dumb question, but it's not one I've seen asked or
answered, which is, if you expand the palate, what happens to the jaw,
Forum: General December 16th 08, 12:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By Sue
Sigh. Confused more than ever about orthodontics.

DD2 had a palate expander and our orthodontist says that before age 15 is a
much better time frame to get the expander because at that point the bones
start to fuse together (they are supposed to...
Forum: Pregnancy December 15th 08, 11:04 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Sue
maternity and nursing clothes

All the stores have a maternity section. Target, Kmart, Meijer, JC Penney,
Sears, Macys. You don't have to go to a maternity specialty shop unless you
want to pay lots of money. All sections of...
Forum: General December 12th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By Sue
birthday in february

Oh I misread what you were saying. I would pick the 10:30 slot. You could
see if the next weekend or some other date has better time slots. Does it
have to be on that particular day? I would not...
Forum: General December 11th 08, 11:31 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By Sue
orthodontics question

Yes.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

"toypup" wrote in message
Are palate extenders and palate expanders the same thing?
Forum: General December 11th 08, 09:59 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By Sue
birthday in february

I pick the 12:30 time slot, since it can be over at a decent time to still
get things done.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

"toypup" wrote in message...
Forum: Pregnancy December 5th 08, 01:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Sue
update and blog

Hi Anne,

I didn't realize you had Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. I had wondered why you
always seem to have problems, now I understand. My friend had this also. It
is strange now to hear of someone else...
Forum: General November 24th 08, 01:52 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By Sue
Video game consoles

"Kat" wrote in message news:8V4Wk.4193
I like DreamCast. That's the current one that's hooked up to the TV ;)
I tend to go back and forth between DreamCast and N64. On...
Forum: General November 24th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By Sue
Video game consoles

"toypup" wrote in message
For little kids, I like the Gamecube, because it's inexpensive and it has
many children's games. Some other systems offer lots more in graphics,...
Forum: General November 24th 08, 01:48 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By Sue
Video game consoles

"Ericka" wrote in message
It really depends on what you want to do with
it. For some, the debate is over which has the best
graphics, etc., but especially if you're...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29