Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Oct 2, 12:43 pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
Robert wrote:
"DB"...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Oct 2, 9:44 am, "teachrmama" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 27, 10:17...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 05:18 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Oct 2, 10:05 am, "Shadow36" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 28, 11:21 am, "DB"...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 03:28 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 30, 6:34 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Robert" wrote in

You don't have to worry about me , I'll be deported soon for this
horrendous
crime and...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 03:20 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 30, 1:33 pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
Relayer wrote:
On Sep 30, 12:16?am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
teachrmama...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 03:07 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 29, 12:39 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
Robert wrote:
"DB" wrote:
That's right comrade, take away all adult choices that...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 29, 12:30 am, "teachrmama" wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 28, 4:57 pm, "Gini" wrote:
(Piggybacking) "Robert" wrote
Fathers are most likely to be the abusers, and be
denied custody.

==
This...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 02:37 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 28, 11:21 am, "DB" wrote:
wrote in

DB stand for dead beat?

Actually it does, I am one of your convicted deadbeats!

I am now treated...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 02:14 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 28, 12:33 am, wrote:
Very Determined wrote:
FYI, I am not looking for a handout, for ten years I left him alone, figured he would do the right thing.

But...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 02:08 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 27, 10:17 pm, "teachrmama" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 26, 6:43 pm,...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 02:05 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 27, 6:43 pm, "Chris" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 26, 7:23 pm, "Gini"...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 01:55 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 27, 6:17 pm, "Chris" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 26, 6:43 pm, "DB"...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 01:44 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 27, 6:09 pm, "Chris" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 26, 3:20 pm, "DB"...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 01:42 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 27, 6:03 pm, "Chris" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 27, 4:35 am,...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 01:29 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 27, 5:48 pm, "Chris" wrote:
"Ray Fischer" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 01:22 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 27, 2:22 pm, "DB" wrote:
wrote in

Tell that to ALL of the deadbeat male parents. Why can't they get
clipped? Have you ever seen the side...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 01:16 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 27, 1:42 pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 26,...
Forum: Child Support September 27th 07, 01:28 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 27, 4:35 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
wrote:
Idiot-she said she left it alone for 10 years-not that she has been
trying to collct for 10 years....
Forum: Child Support September 27th 07, 01:26 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 26, 10:54 pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
"teachrmama" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support September 27th 07, 01:17 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 26, 7:23 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wroteAgain, sitting at
home on my laurels, collecting from the state would put everyone's
judgements in a better...
Forum: Child Support September 27th 07, 01:09 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 26, 6:43 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in

Which some one cross posted to talk.abortion. Any SOB that father a
child...
Forum: Child Support September 27th 07, 01:01 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 26, 6:42 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in

Then cry to the government for not making the law stiffer for
Forum: Child Support September 27th 07, 12:47 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 26, 4:36 pm, "Chris" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in message

On...
Forum: Child Support September 27th 07, 12:39 PM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion

On Sep 26, 3:32 pm, "Chris" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in message

On Sep...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38