Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kvicky
Forum: Pregnancy July 12th 07, 07:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By kvicky
20 weeks ultrasound didn't find a stomach bubble

On Jul 7, 4:34 pm, Irrational Number wrote:
kvickywrote:
I had a 20 weeks ultrasound done and the tech didn't find a bubble in
baby's stomach, she has written maybe due...
Forum: Pregnancy July 6th 07, 11:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By kvicky
20 weeks ultrasound didn't find a stomach bubble

On Jul 6, 2:57 pm, Pologirl wrote:
kvicky wrote:
When I asked my doctor regarding the test, she said they didn't find
the black spot(amniotic...
Forum: Pregnancy July 6th 07, 10:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By kvicky
20 weeks ultrasound didn't find a stomach bubble

On Jul 6, 2:31 pm, Pologirl wrote:
kvicky wrote:
Amniotic fluid volume is normal.
No uterus or adnexal abnormalities are seen.
Cervical...
Forum: Pregnancy July 6th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By kvicky
20 weeks ultrasound didn't find a stomach bubble

On Jul 6, 2:10 pm, Pologirl wrote:
Of course you're unable to concentrate on work. You must be beside
yourself with anxiety.

How is your amniotic fluid volume? Did they...
Forum: Pregnancy July 6th 07, 06:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By kvicky
20 weeks ultrasound didn't find a stomach bubble

I had a 20 weeks ultrasound done and the tech didn't find a bubble in
baby's stomach, she has written maybe due to technical reasons. So I
have another one scheduled at 23rd week, doctor says not to...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5