Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: stan
Forum: Kids Health July 24th 07, 05:53 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 2
Posted By stan
Reality and responsibility and our aversion to them

On Jul 14, 2:01 am, "Jan Drew" wrote:

One word I think we aren't hearing enough of lately is "responsibility".
Unless that word is used to say who isn't responsible and...
Forum: Kids Health July 24th 06, 04:26 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By stan
The periodic table - which part is nutritious, and which part is poison??

Thanks a lot--more things for all of us to worry about. I only recently
found out that the over-the-counter antacid that I have been making use of
for several years contains aluminum. I went to...
Forum: Kids Health July 24th 06, 02:13 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By stan
PING: Anti-psychiatry Lobby. Twittering One is locked up in a mental hospital ...

THAT annoys me intensely. It is inexcusable and thoughtless.

I have to claim passive-observer status. I don't believe I
know T1 yet, and I don't feel I have the right to...
Forum: Kids Health July 23rd 06, 04:01 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By stan
PING: Anti-psychiatry Lobby. Twittering One is locked up in a mental hospital ...

Raving Loonie wrote:
stan wrote:
Is this fun for you? Did daddy cut up your credit cards
or something? Why are you here?

-stan

Forum: Kids Health July 23rd 06, 03:52 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By stan
BU$TED?

Is this fun for you? Did daddy cut up your credit cards
or something? Why are you here?

-stan

To expose YOU.

Friend of Mark Probert.....
Forum: Kids Health July 22nd 06, 09:18 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By stan
BUSTED? *BU$TED*.

Jan Drew wrote:
WOW!!!!
Stanley W. Shura
I'm gay

Gee, how'dja figure that one out,

Umm...see it right under your name.

Yeah - cuz you typed it. ...
Forum: Kids Health July 22nd 06, 06:45 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By stan
BU$TED?

WOW!!!!
Stanley W. Shura
I'm gay

Gee, how'dja figure that one out, Sherlock? And more
importantly what the f*ck does that have to do with anything in this
newsgroup? You're a...
Forum: Kids Health July 22nd 06, 05:40 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By stan
BU$TED?

Ilena Rose wrote:
Stan, disorderly and compulsively ranted:

I could fax you a grade report, dx
documentation, and pharmacy receipt - all with dates - and you'd still
cup your hands over...
Forum: Kids Health July 22nd 06, 05:19 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By stan
BU$TED?

Ilena Rose wrote:

I could fax you a grade report, dx
documentation, and pharmacy receipt - all with dates - and you'd still
cup your hands over your ears, throw your head in the sand...
Forum: Kids Health July 22nd 06, 10:06 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By stan
BU$TED?

Raving Beauty wrote:

Grass roots marketeering of addictive, psychosis, tourette and death
inducing stimulants to children is in and of itself reprehensible.

What makes it doubly...
Forum: Kids Health July 22nd 06, 08:49 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By stan
BU$TED?

Ilena Rose wrote:
YOU ARE A MONEY GRUBBING LIAR!!

Stan honey ... down boy.

I just read some of your stuff on the net.

Looks like you came to help Mark with the Ritalin Pushing ... I...
Forum: Kids Health July 22nd 06, 07:16 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 226
Posted By stan
BU$TED?

Ilena Rose wrote:
YOU ARE A MONEY GRUBBING LIAR!!

Stan honey ... down boy.

I just read some of your stuff on the net.

Looks like you came to help Mark with the Ritalin Pushing ... I...
Forum: Kids Health July 20th 06, 06:56 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 51
Posted By stan
Just as I predicted has come to pass

But - if little Johnny has a problem that he cannot
possibly manage alone - like something medical - and you treat him and
make him feel like a little **** - he'll know...
Forum: Kids Health July 20th 06, 05:50 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 51
Posted By stan
Just as I predicted has come to pass

Jan Drew wrote:
"stan" wrote in message

Bob wrote:

From what I read of her posts, she & I...
Forum: Kids Health July 19th 06, 10:34 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 51
Posted By stan
Just as I predicted has come to pass

Bob wrote:
cathyb wrote:

Call me an old codger, but I still say that ADD/ADHD didn't become
popular until spankings stopped. Not to say there isn't such a thing,
but...
Forum: Kids Health July 18th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 13
Posted By stan
Over diagnosed and over treated ADHD

Meanwhile, the propaganda suggesting otherwise, has had the
consequence of men, women and children being doped up with an
addictive substance that inevitably induces psychosis or tics in...
Forum: Kids Health July 16th 06, 12:38 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
Replies: 68
Posted By stan
Dr. Freud to emergency - STAT!

You were replying to stan.

HE has posted abuse. As is your habit..YOU overlooked that.

Yes - I know that by responding to this
hayseed I am
only feeding into her. ...
Forum: Kids Health July 15th 06, 09:05 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
Replies: 68
Posted By stan
Dr. Freud to emergency - STAT!

Sosueme wrote:
stan wrote:
If you choose instead to cyberharass me, I will do everything within
my power to see to it that you are prosecuted to the fullest extent of
the law for...
Forum: Kids Health July 14th 06, 06:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
Replies: 68
Posted By stan
Dr. Freud to emergency - STAT!

If you choose instead to cyberharass me, I will do everything within
my power to see to it that you are prosecuted to the fullest extent of
the law for any and all such cyberharassment since...
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 06, 05:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
Replies: 68
Posted By stan
Dr. Freud to emergency - STAT!

While neither Stan nor any of ASAD's lying stalking filth are saying
boo---about the actual sockpuppetry being currently engaged in----Stan
has now posted wild and completely false assertions...
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 06, 02:28 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
Replies: 68
Posted By stan
the game of semantics and playing dumb

Sosueme wrote:
stan wrote:

Take a break during your rabid, foam-soaked rants to CHECK
THE EMAIL ADDRESSES. You with your digital legerdemain seem so bent on
illustrating...
Forum: Kids Health July 12th 06, 03:27 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
Replies: 68
Posted By stan
Re stan (was Mumps epidemic among the UNvaccinated - BEWARE)

From: "stan"

Thus - and with great pleasure - KerPLONK! And good
night.

-stan
Forum: Kids Health July 12th 06, 01:56 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
Replies: 68
Posted By stan
"re" yourself!

What is your problem, Jan? Are you SMFP? The only gaffe I
have committed (in this my most recent stint on asad, anyway) was
making a smart-ass post which I erroneously assumed, by this year,
would...
Forum: Kids Health July 11th 06, 05:30 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 23
Posted By stan
just for clarity (and to, ahem, MAKE SURE it's emphasized) - ADD and OCD are *NOT* mutually exclusive!......

Raving Loonie wrote:
Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:
snipped
Uhm ...

The two aren't opposites, as you seem to imply. Many who have ADHD
also have...
Forum: Kids Health July 10th 06, 04:56 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 23
Posted By stan
Psychbusters is a front group for Scientology

Scarnati listed a large number of adverse affects of Ritalin and cited
published journal articles which reported each of these symptoms.

For every one of the following Ritalin effects, there...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25