Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: determined
Forum: Breastfeeding July 16th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By determined
still not eating

We are now on day 8 of Emily not eating. Her fever comes and goes, but the
symptoms don't seem to get any better. She cries inconsolably for hours, is
fussy and tired. She has a runny nose and a...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 16th 07, 02:03 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By determined
at my wits end

"Larry Mcmahan" wrote in message
In article ,
Forum: Breastfeeding July 13th 07, 09:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By determined
at my wits end

"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote in message
AllBabyMonitors wrote:

[order corrected]

"determined" ...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 12th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By determined
at my wits end

Emily is about 19 months now, and everything has been going great. 3 days
ago though she came down with a fever and hasn't eaten since. She keeps
telling me she's hungry, but the only thing she...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 17th 07, 06:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 18
Posted By determined
steroids safe to treat asthma in children?

"nitu" wrote in message
Thanks, I met with her regular pediatrician who suggested we give it
for 6 weeks as...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 10th 07, 05:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 18
Posted By determined
steroids safe to treat asthma in children?

"Workingmom" wrote in message
determined skrev:
So the doctor has prescribed a steroid inhaler for Emily. I am reading
Forum: Breastfeeding May 10th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 18
Posted By determined
steroids safe to treat asthma in children?

"NL" wrote in message
determined wrote:
She was prescribed Qvar, 80mcg twice a day. There was no specific length
of use...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 10th 07, 02:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 18
Posted By determined
steroids safe to treat asthma in children?

She was prescribed Qvar, 80mcg twice a day. There was no specific length of
use prescribed.

"NL" wrote in message
determined wrote:
Forum: Breastfeeding May 10th 07, 02:42 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 18
Posted By determined
steroids safe to treat asthma in children?

So the doctor has prescribed a steroid inhaler for Emily. I am reading
stuff online that scares me, like it interferes with the pituitary gland and
can inhibit growth in children! Emily is small...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 3rd 07, 04:18 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By determined
also underweight

"xkatx" wrote in message news:Jrc_h.158$Vi6.67@edtnps82...

"determined" wrote in message
So...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 2nd 07, 09:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By determined
also underweight

"Pologirl" wrote in message
On May 2, 1:35 pm, "determined" wrote:

In my family,...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 2nd 07, 09:33 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By determined
also underweight

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
having had a small kid, I'm not convinced there are any tactics, she's
probably...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 2nd 07, 08:35 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By determined
also underweight

So Emily was diagnosed with asthma yesterday. My husband had taken her to
the doctor, and after he told me that she had asthma, I was busy processing
that. Later he told me she has also dropped 2...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 2nd 07, 02:35 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By determined
Thanks for the Ideas

"Sue" wrote in message
"determined" wrote in message
Forum: Breastfeeding May 2nd 07, 02:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By determined
Thanks for the Ideas

Oh, wow, thanks for the information. Time to do some reading!

"NL" wrote in message
determined wrote:
As it turns out, the doc today...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 2nd 07, 02:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By determined
Thanks for the Ideas

As it turns out, the doc today did indicate asthma. Now we need to figure
out what is causing it! Carpet in our bedroom, the dogs, etc...

"determined" wrote in message...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 1st 07, 10:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By determined
endless coughing

"Workingmom" wrote in message
determined skrev:
Emily is almost 17 months. Around the end of March, she came down with a
Forum: Breastfeeding May 1st 07, 06:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By determined
endless coughing

We wash everything the same. And up until March, it wasn't a problem.
Everything has stayed the same, nothing changed except that she got sick.
We only recently tried using the humidifier - there...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 1st 07, 06:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By determined
endless coughing

OH, we do have hay fever in the family. Didn't think of that. No asthma
though. Can they give kids that age an antihistamine of some sort? Even
the benadryl says not for under age 2.

"Sarah...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 1st 07, 03:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By determined
endless coughing

Emily is almost 17 months. Around the end of March, she came down with a
miserable cold. She was pretty unhappy for about a week, but by then the
bulk of the cold symptoms disappeared. Except a...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 20th 07, 11:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 39
Posted By determined
night weaning not going so well

"Nikki" wrote in message

"determined" wrote in message
Forum: Breastfeeding March 20th 07, 11:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 39
Posted By determined
night weaning not going so well

" wrote in message
On 16 Mar, 16:26, "Sue" wrote:
Forum: Breastfeeding March 17th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 39
Posted By determined
night weaning not going so well

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
Forum: Breastfeeding March 15th 07, 04:49 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 39
Posted By determined
night weaning not going so well

Emily is 15 months now. Still not walking, but standing without holding
onto anything for a few seconds at a time, crawls up the stairs, crawls off
the couch, pushes around her walker, all...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 7th 07, 07:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By determined
how long you fed for and how long expressed for?

"Larissa In Aus" wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 00:02:00 +0000, nbedward wrote:

i have been...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63