Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LaTreen Washington
Forum: General August 23rd 06, 05:33 PM Posted to misc.kids,alt.mothers
Replies: 53
Posted By LaTreen Washington
How Dangerous is Childhood

That's because you raised your kid to be a man-hating racist like you
and Heather's other moomie.

Phoebe & Allyson wrote:

children have been trained to look out for menacing strangers
Forum: General August 23rd 06, 05:30 PM Posted to misc.kids,alt.mothers
Replies: 53
Posted By LaTreen Washington
How Dangerous is Childhood

Good! Then keep your defective crotch-fruit hidden from society.

Kunt Chic wrote:

IMO the author of this article has very poor logic skills. The information
that is used to back up her...
Forum: General August 23rd 06, 05:23 PM Posted to misc.kids,alt.mothers
Replies: 53
Posted By LaTreen Washington
How Dangerous is Childhood

Good article - but it should have pointed out how many kids are killed,
beaten, molested, abducted, backed over or just left to sizzle in the
SUV by THEIR PARENTS.

The odds are greater of this...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 22nd 06, 07:03 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 11
Posted By LaTreen Washington
The debate continues

Stupid moo - cows belong on farms.

Jess wrote:

That's exactly what it is. Remember Cruella DeVille a few months back-"it's
not about the tit showing, it's about the fact that you're...
Forum: General August 22nd 06, 07:01 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
Posted By LaTreen Washington
writing name on backpack

You're paranoid.

Statistics prove most kids are murdered or molested by their relatives
who already know their names.

hobbes wrote:

DS starts kindergarten this year, and his teachers have...
Forum: General August 22nd 06, 06:53 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By LaTreen Washington
Backpacks for kids

Hey Freak - don't be such a cheap-ass.

0tterbot wrote:

call me a freak (actually, don't ;-) but i'd get a lower-mid-priced,
mid-quality one (hopefully sans characters) which would...
Forum: Solutions August 22nd 06, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.culture.usa,talk.environment
Replies: 25
Posted By LaTreen Washington
Nature-deficit disorder is ruining our kids

This is a spool of lies.

Aula wrote:

curious, now that you say that, i googled by the phrase 'nature deficit
disorder' on misc.kids only. Seems you must use that particular turn of
Forum: General August 22nd 06, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.culture.usa,talk.environment
Replies: 25

Aula wrote:

curious, now that you say that, i googled by the phrase 'nature deficit
disorder' on misc.kids only. Seems you must use that particular turn of
Forum: Solutions August 22nd 06, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.culture.usa,talk.environment
Replies: 25
Posted By LaTreen Washington
Nature-deficit disorder is ruining our kids

Tough **** for them. Globalism has no mercy.

Aula wrote:

Also, once they are repeated, they are a waste of band-width, imo, and
forces those who are using ISP's where they have to pay for...

Aula wrote:

Also, once they are repeated, they are a waste of band-width, imo, and
forces those who are using ISP's where they have to pay for...
Forum: Solutions August 19th 06, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.culture.usa,talk.environment
Replies: 25
Posted By LaTreen Washington
Nature-deficit disorder is ruining our kids

He's trying to point out that you are a paranoid git that has
unrealistic fears based on the exaggerated importance you place on your
obnoxious little ****-stains that nobody would be interested...
Forum: General August 19th 06, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.culture.usa,talk.environment
Replies: 25
Posted By LaTreen Washington
Nature-deficit disorder is ruining our kids

He's trying to point out that you are a paranoid git that has
unrealistic fears based on the exaggerated importance you place on your
obnoxious little ****-stains that nobody would be interested...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 18th 06, 12:19 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 11
Posted By LaTreen Washington
The debate continues

wrote:

CY writes:
: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14065706/

You know, sometimes I wonder what planet these people are from.

I would think a space...
Forum: General August 17th 06, 03:43 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By LaTreen Washington
Arrest in JonBenet Ramsey case

He is a parent as well. Ha ha.

L. wrote:
Incase you haven't heard...

A 41 yr. old US citizen has been arrested in Bangkok for the murder of
JBR. He's a convicted sex offender and a second...
Forum: Solutions August 14th 06, 12:00 PM Posted to misc.kids,rec.scouting.usa,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping
Replies: 157
Posted By LaTreen Washington
A disconnect at camp

It's too bad Nan puts me in her kill file and then has to keep pestering
me.

What's the matter Nan, your husband won't bang your fat old ass with
scars all over your body like a road map?

Nan...
Forum: General August 14th 06, 12:00 PM Posted to misc.kids,rec.scouting.usa,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping
Replies: 157
Posted By LaTreen Washington
A disconnect at camp

It's too bad Nan puts me in her kill file and then has to keep pestering
me.

What's the matter Nan, your husband won't bang your fat old ass with
scars all over your body like a road map?

Nan...
Forum: Solutions August 14th 06, 03:15 AM Posted to misc.kids,rec.scouting.usa,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping
Replies: 157
Posted By LaTreen Washington
A disconnect at camp

Banty wrote:

Where's "here"? Note the crossposts.

Amusing, -L. Lyn, who calls nearly everyone here an "entitlemoo" and yet another
childfree regular locking horns.
Forum: General August 14th 06, 03:15 AM Posted to misc.kids,rec.scouting.usa,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping
Replies: 157

Banty wrote:

Where's "here"? Note the crossposts.

Amusing, -L. Lyn, who calls nearly everyone here an "entitlemoo" and yet another
childfree regular locking horns.
Forum: Solutions August 13th 06, 05:24 PM Posted to misc.kids,rec.scouting.usa,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping
Replies: 157
Posted By LaTreen Washington
A disconnect at camp

Nan wrote:

FREE, you silly cow. I call that good economics.

Nan

That's Hoosier for dumpster diving.
Forum: General August 13th 06, 05:24 PM Posted to misc.kids,rec.scouting.usa,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping
Replies: 157

Nan wrote:

FREE, you silly cow. I call that good economics.

Nan

That's Hoosier for dumpster diving.
Forum: General August 13th 06, 05:19 AM Posted to misc.kids,alt.mothers
Replies: 13
Posted By LaTreen Washington
Co-Sleeping - 3rd kid DEAD in 3 days

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-baby10aug10,1,4481833,full.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

Newborn Suffocates Between Sleeping Parents
The infant had been sleeping with the couple at a Torrance...
Forum: General August 12th 06, 09:37 PM Posted to misc.kids,rec.scouting.usa,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping
Replies: 157
Posted By LaTreen Washington
A disconnect at camp

Nan wrote:

On 11 Aug 2006 11:17:18 -0700, Banty wrote:

In article , LaTreen Washington says...

Is that what happened to you...
Forum: Solutions August 12th 06, 09:37 PM Posted to misc.kids,rec.scouting.usa,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping
Replies: 157

Nan wrote:

On 11 Aug 2006 11:17:18 -0700, Banty wrote:

In article , LaTreen Washington says...

Is that what happened to you...
Forum: Solutions August 12th 06, 09:35 PM Posted to misc.kids,rec.scouting.usa,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping
Replies: 157

Banty wrote:
In article , LaTreen Washington says...

Is that what happened to you Lyn?

That would explain your brain damage.

L. wrote:

Forum: General August 12th 06, 09:35 PM Posted to misc.kids,rec.scouting.usa,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping
Replies: 157

Banty wrote:
In article , LaTreen Washington says...

Is that what happened to you Lyn?