Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Liz
Forum: Breastfeeding May 26th 08, 06:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By Liz
Breastfeeding story from China

"AusWendy" wrote in message

Finally a nice story for a change.

The link below is to an article about a police officer...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 9th 08, 03:51 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Liz
What's happened to this group?

"Chris" wrote in message
On Dec 18 2007, 11:31?am, "CY" wrote:
I'm so sad -...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 21st 07, 02:34 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Liz
What's happened to this group?

"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote in message
CY wrote:
I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all
spam...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 19th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

"CY" wrote in message
I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all spam
spam spam :( I've been here for...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 1st 07, 11:43 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Liz
Hi, asking about IPD Vaccine

I would say English isn't this poster's first language. She could have
phrased her post "Could anyone please tell me where I can find information
about the IPD Vaccine?", which would have been a...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 26th 07, 03:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 17
Posted By Liz
Is she getting enough protein?

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
Forum: Breastfeeding April 11th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 15
Posted By Liz
Update on Shiny

wrote in message
Shiny is two, and still nursing. She'd gotten down to about 3 feeds a
day, but a tummy bug has...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 25th 07, 12:43 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By Liz
Just a question...

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article Y9_Mh.6130$x9.4374@edtnps89, "xkatx" ...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 14th 07, 10:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By Liz
Why won't she eat?!

"cjra" wrote in message
snip
As for water,t he other thing she does is suck- vigorously - on a wet
Forum: Breastfeeding January 23rd 07, 12:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By Liz
CTTD

"Chookie" wrote in message
DS2 is nearly 20mo now. He has never had formula.

I have BFed...
Forum: Pregnancy January 22nd 07, 01:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Liz
wish me luck

"april" wrote in message
Well people might think I was nuts and I probably was but last year during
one of my hardest times in...
Forum: Pregnancy January 19th 07, 06:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Liz
Age and conception

"Nikki" wrote in message

wrote in message

However, I do know that a
woman's fertility...
Forum: Pregnancy January 14th 07, 06:48 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Liz
My sister

"April" wrote in message
Hi

Well my sister had her baby. He wasnt due until March but there were
issues,
she went...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 7th 07, 10:58 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By Liz
Wet nursing

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article MPG.2009c5c41a19c04989753@dalai,
Johanna...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 3rd 07, 12:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By Liz
10 months, constantly hungry, won't eat

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
Liz wrote:

Hi all,

My 10 month old DD eats very little solids:...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 3rd 07, 08:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By Liz
10 months, constantly hungry, won't eat

Hi all,

My 10 month old DD eats very little solids: nothing at all at breakfast, and
just picks at things for lunch and dinner. This in itself doesn't bother me,
but when we started her on solids...
Forum: Pregnancy December 15th 06, 12:06 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Liz
It's arrived

"April & Stewart" wrote in message
Well tommorow morning we pick our daughter up and she doesnt go back to FC
until...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 14th 06, 11:46 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 35
Posted By Liz
Epidurals and bfing

"Cheryl" wrote in message

Me Myself and I wrote:
I have had NICU babies in the UK and NZ. When DD1 was born...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 14th 06, 11:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By Liz
Kinda OT... Slings/wraps/carriers?

"xkatx" wrote in message
IIRC, Irene had put a link showing ideas on how to make your own wrap...
I found he...
Forum: Pregnancy November 21st 06, 12:50 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Liz
Ultra compact stroller

Hi Kevin,
This doesn't answer your question, but it might be something to consider. We
also have a small car, and neither of the strollers we've had will fit in
the boot/trunk. But we rarely use a...
Forum: Pregnancy November 17th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Liz
Sleepless nights - advice please

"Zaz" wrote in message
OK. I give up. What's CIO?

snip

Cry it out.

Liz
Forum: Pregnancy November 17th 06, 12:00 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Liz
Sleepless nights - advice please

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message

In my mind and world, babies are babies until after a year, at least. And
babies...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 29th 06, 11:29 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By Liz
no period for almost 9 months, on birth control and breast feeding..

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
maymomma wrote:

Since the birth of my son in Feb. I haven't had a period. ...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 27th 06, 10:03 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By Liz
60 Minutes - Aussies

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article , "Linda" ...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 22nd 06, 08:49 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Liz
wet nurses

wrote in message

I think, realistically, necessity (maternal death/illness) aside, only
a small percentage...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 55