Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pmoran
Forum: Kids Health January 14th 07, 06:33 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
Mark Levine Ph D & vitamin C

Herman Rubin wrote:
In article ,
pmoran wrote:

JOHN wrote:
Moran:

I won't...
Forum: Kids Health January 12th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
The Cancer Conspiracy

JOHN wrote:
"pmoran" wrote in message

There is a pattern of unconfirmability here that can only be...
Forum: Kids Health January 11th 07, 11:26 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
The Cancer Conspiracy

JOHN wrote:
"pmoran" wrote in message

Kelley was a nut, as anyone reading his book should be able...
Forum: Kids Health January 11th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
Mark Levine Ph D & vitamin C

JOHN wrote:
"pmoran" wrote in message
There are no contradictory pharmacokinetic studies in this. ...
Forum: Kids Health January 10th 07, 10:55 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
The Cancer Conspiracy

JOHN wrote:
"JohnDoe" wrote in message

What do you not understand about my question? I'll try it again:
If...
Forum: Kids Health January 10th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
Mark Levine Ph D & vitamin C

JOHN wrote:
Moran:
The relevant research has been done by Mark Levine Ph D who is by no means
anti alternative medicine, in fact he is encouraging research into the use
of intravenous...
Forum: Kids Health January 10th 07, 06:42 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
The Cancer Conspiracy

vernon wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message

"pmoran" wrote in message
Forum: Kids Health January 9th 07, 11:55 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
The Cancer Conspiracy

JOHN wrote:
"pmoran" wrote in message

These are Australian figures gathered by Australian doctors...
Forum: Kids Health January 9th 07, 11:47 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
Cured without chemo, radiation or mutilating surgery video

JOHN wrote:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2371201605571520281&q=lupus+diet

http://www.whale.to/c/day.html

In this 2h long video Dr. Day reveals the true causes for our diseases
Forum: Kids Health January 9th 07, 11:35 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
The Cancer Conspiracy

JOHN wrote:
This guy cured his bone cancer with Gerson
http://www.whale.to/c/gearin.html

Gearin Tosh did not cure himself of multiple myeloma. He still has the
anaemia, the immunologial...
Forum: Kids Health January 9th 07, 05:07 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
The Cancer Conspiracy

JOHN wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote in message

Am I supposed to be impressed by that? All of Pauling's...
Forum: Kids Health January 8th 07, 11:37 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
The Cancer Conspiracy

JOHN wrote:
"pmoran" wrote in message

Pauling didn't know that you can'tt absorb any more of this...
Forum: Kids Health January 8th 07, 01:19 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
The Cancer Conspiracy

JOHN wrote:
"pmoran" wrote in message

Vitamin C is one of the most intensely studies chemicals in...
Forum: Kids Health January 7th 07, 09:55 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
The Cancer Conspiracy

JOHN wrote:
"pmoran" wrote in message

You mean Allopathy.

No I don't mean allopathy. ...
Forum: Kids Health January 6th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
The Cancer Conspiracy

JOHN wrote:
"pmoran" wrote in message

That happens to be my interest, just as yours is the most ...
Forum: Kids Health January 6th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
The Cancer Conspiracy

JOHN wrote:

HealthFraud member moron. Just been reading your pal Barrett's...

JOHN wrote:
"pmoran" wrote in message

HealthFraud member moron. Just been reading your pal Barrett's...
Forum: Kids Health January 6th 07, 09:08 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 113
Posted By pmoran
The Cancer Conspiracy

JOHN wrote:
http://www.whale.to/a/cancer_c.html

Just for fun I followed one of the links to a book by Binzel.and looked
at the very first testimonial I came to (seriously). Here it is.

Quote...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18