Old December 9th 03, 12:19 PM
Kim &Tim

Default (more)help please

Sorry to reply to my own post...but reading the packaging it seems I
have used miconazole nitrate. Any info on this? I am in full panic
mode now...

Kim &Tim wrote:

Sorry this post is such a personal nature, but I just don't know what
to do right now. I have a yeast infection...not sure where it came
from. I was on antibiotics three weeks ago....but that seems like a
long time.

Anyway, I looked up monistat in Hale's and it was L2. So, I used it
last night. Unfortunately, I didn't read the label carefully that
the new Monistat 1 isn't the same Monistat 1 that is listed in the
book. So, instead of using miconazole, I have used tioconazole. I
have already nursed my daughter and am panicking because I can't find
any information online about this.

I will call my breastfeeding hotline, but it isn't open for a few
hours. Does anyone know if this is safe/not safe?

Thank you,
Kim