Old November 29th 03, 06:53 AM
cara

Default anyone else have flu?

H Schinske wrote:

Or whatever this upper respiratory thing is we all have.

Count me, DH and my 3.5 year old daughter in. I'm not sure what we have is the
flu, but a few weeks ago my daughter was diagnosed with walking pneumonia and
sinusitis and had the most horrific hives imaginable as her body was trying to
fight these. Meanwhile, my husband and I are battling the upper respiratory gunk,
with a lot of coughing and stuffiness. Unfortunately I'm pregnant so meds are
pretty much out for me, but I did beg for relief (codeine, drugs, anything!! they
gave codeine with tylenol) recently after coughing so violently every night for 4
nights straight that I didn't sleep a wink. Its the pits around here and its
lingered on for nearly 3 weeks. I think we've all forgotten what it feels like to
feel well...I can sympathize with you!

cara