Old December 1st 04, 10:54 PM
Unadulterated Me

Paula Johnson wrote:

I just need to vent someplace where people get it about how SICK I am
with this pregnancy. Constant nausea, from the moment I wake up to the
moment I go to sleep, and I started vomiting three days ago and can
only keep down about half of what I eat and drink.

{{{Paula}}} that sounds nasty. I've never had it myself but I can
imagine (in my nightmares) what living with a 24 hour stomach virus for
12 weeks must be like...bloody awful.
All I can suggest is try some not so standard remedies. Acupuncture,
acupressure, hypnosis, essential oils...I think Lemon, Peppermint,
Spearmint and Ginger are the best.

Andrea