Old November 7th 03, 08:39 PM
Sophie

Default coming down w/a cold @ 23 weeks

"Shena Delian O'Brien" wrote in message
news:hbSqb.102455$9E1.490467@attbi_s52...
kadunk wrote:

Hi, all! I've been sniffly and such for a few days and I'm starting the
get the general head- and neck-ache that I associate with a cold. I'm

23
weeks along and was wondering if y'all had any suggestions on how I

could
fight off this cold? I've been trying to keep up my fluid intake and

get
plenty of rest, but any other ideas would be welcome!

You can take Robitussin DM and Sudafed, and menthol cough drops no prob.
I've been relying on the occasional sudafed and cough drop ever since
week 14 when I finally broke down and admitted that what I had wasn't
going to go away until after the baby was born!

I was told only Robitussin without any letters after it was okay. I'd ask my
Dr/midwife.