Old October 12th 07, 07:23 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in message news:79973126bf7aa@uwe...
Gini wrote:
Why is the DBP crew in every group, discussion, topic, and thread when
it
is
about child support?

===
Because you are crossposting to our usenet group.

How is it that I am cross posting? I just posted a topic in FamilyKB
parenting the group is Parenting.

==
You have to go into your posting preferences that you established when you
joined
familykb and see if there's a place to check/uncheck for crossposting to
usenet. I can't
tell you how to do it specifically as I'm not a member of your group--But,
you are all
definately crossposting to usenet and everytime we respond to your posts,
they end up on your site--which I'm
really not crazy about and I'm not sure familykb is legally permitted to do
that.