Old October 14th 07, 07:06 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in message
DB wrote:
"Shadow36" wrote in

I wonder why those people are so adamant about not paying child
support.

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
What I find more Interesting Is why this whackjob keeps making names up
and posting the same crap over and over.

She's on most people's kill file list, so her posts don't get read unless
she comes up with a new name each time she posts.

I just use her for entertainment as she's kept the board lively with her
rhetoric! LOL

She sure has a lot of free time for working 70 hours a week LOL

On Usenet, you can be anything you want, even a law enforcement clerk
working 70 hours per week! LOL

I think you guys are paranoid. Can you prove I am on any ones kill file
list,

Uh, people do know whether or not they killfiled you--blocked your posts
from coming to their computers.