Old April 5th 11, 10:51 AM
stevenricherd stevenricherd is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB[_4_] View Post

they send me the bills i just don't have the money to pay. i owe
almost $10000 in medical bills and support. i cant pay it. i just got
a new house and a car and my bills are to hi.

Smells like Troll bait!

If you were indigent and really couldn't afford to pay any money, that's one
thing, but if you agreed to help with your child's medical bills and qualify
for loans, then pay it.

What kind of Medical issues requires $20,000?

It is easy to pay when you tell the half of the money should be paid by mother, and if health insurance covers that, then why there are so many if and but.

Last edited by stevenricherd : April 13th 11 at 08:29 AM.