Old June 9th 04, 11:46 AM
FibbersCloset

Default Recommendations of good non-animated "family" films for two parents and a 3-year-old?

I finally looked it up. "The Incredible Journey" (a Disney Movie) was
released in 1963. "Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey" was released in
1993.

Dena

"Penny Gaines" wrote in message
FibbersCloset wrote in :

I think (but haven't looked it up) that the original movies (from the
60's?) was Incredible Journey, and the 1990's remake was Homeward Bound.
And I second the recommendation. I have yet to watch the end of Homeward
Bound without blubbering.

I remember watching the original movie in the early seventies, probably

bout
'72 or '73.

--
Penny Gaines