Old September 24th 06, 04:24 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Rosalie B.

Default Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

"bizby40" wrote:

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
.. .
Incidentally, I quite agree with "Welches"
that

it doesn't require a big "talk" ahead of time.
That doing so will increase the awkwardness factor instead of
decreasing it. And that after the baby comes, she will find a
routine
that feels right to her. I, myself, did always tend to go back to
the
baby's room to nurse if we had company. It wasn't really a burden
for
me, and it felt less awkward than doing it right there. I imagine
that it might be different though since this is not company, but
people living in the same house. Having to drop everything to go
hide
every time the baby feeds would seem to grow old really fast

Especially if the baby turns out to be one of those snacking, slow
eating babies who takes a half an hour to feed. I never had one of
them fortunately. Mine attacked with fervor for 10 minutes max, and
then they were full to the top and stopped.

Thank you, but I believe that is me that you are quoting.

Bizby

Im sorry if I confused the attributions. Two or three people said
about the same thing, but the headers on the post were

"Welches" wrote in message
news

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
"Jamie Clark" wrote:

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
"Jamie Clark" wrote:
Rosalie B. wrote:

So I thought that the top person was the latest one to post.
And it was signed Zorra. and I thought you usually signed Bizby