Old September 24th 06, 06:43 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
toto

Default Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

On 23 Sep 2006 11:09:50 -0700, "cjra" wrote:

I didn't know *how* to BF until I did it, but because I'd been exposed
to it since youth, it was a very natural thing for me to do.

I didn't know how to BF until I did it either. I had never seen
anyone BF, yet it came very naturally to me and I nursed both my
children (ds until he was 13 months and refused and dd until she was
2.5). I did have the advantage of going to LaLeche League once I
started BF and that certainly helped, but my mom did not bf me nor did
any of my relatives bf when I was growing up.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits