Old July 13th 03, 05:21 PM
Nina

Default everyone's due dates

"Linz" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:34:37 GMT, "Nina"
wrote:

"Linz" wrote i

I think I'm 24 weeks, I'm embarassed to admit I am not keeping track

very
well. Im due the 30th of October, the same day my daughter was due 8

years
ago.

I'm due on Nov 1 and am 24 weeks, so I guess you are too!

Ooooh, we can race! My daughter who was due the 30th or 31st of OCt,
actually made it here the 8th of Nov. *sigh* I lose every time!

I read somewhere that first babies are often late, so don't
necessarily assume this means you won't beat me - this is my first!

Scan-wise, they've been measuring me about a week ahead, which means
in theory we could shift my due date to 26 October, but if I'm likely
to go a bit late I'd rather stick with my LMP-date, which didn't worry
the midwives at all.
--
EDD 1/11/03
22 weeks

Both of mine were late, one was due Oct 31st and got here Nov 8th, the other
due June 16th and got here July 1st. I am really hoping to go into labor on
my own this time, don't wanna go 2 weeks over. *sigh*
So, we shall see...