Old July 14th 03, 01:25 AM
kereru

Default everyone's due dates

"Cheryl S." wrote in message
kereru wrote in message
Huge (got told I look ready to give birth yesterday) starting to
feel a bit physically challanged, bending over to pick things up
is no picnic (with a toddler this happens a lot!).

Get one of these: http://tinyurl.com/gsym!! It is so hard for me to
even touch the floor now, but I picked up the toys scattered across our
whole family room in under 10 minutes this morning with a reacher like
this. It was so easy. I couldn't find the exact one I got, to show you
on-line. When I went to CVS in person yesterday, they had one called
The Gopher that was only ~$9. It was in the "As Seen On TV" section.
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 3 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

That's a great idea. I could use it to put my undies on too, that's becoming
a bit of a challenge.

Thanks :-)