Old September 10th 10, 09:37 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
Peter B[_3_]

Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ

"carole" wrote in message
ond.com...

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:28:33 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 21:58:28 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

No, this ng is concerned with the uselessness and dangers of drugs,
merely
to counter all the pharmaceutical apologists that populate it.

It isn't up to you to decide that Carole. The users themselves make
the decision by participation.

Peter b said "No Carole, there is nothing in the charter about
discussion
of
dangers of pharmaceutical drugs. You just like to add things which
are unnecessary or inflammatory, don't you?"

Which is true, the red herrings you toss in to discussions are
designed to do exactly what?

Read what you wrote before my response, moron.

Did, Carole. And it still is a fallacy none the less. that is what
you do. Remember a Fallacy is a defect in thinking. The continued use
of fallacies is a sign that you are not thinking at all.

Then why do you continue to use them boob?

There are only about 1 or 2 real alties in the group, the vast
majority
being pro pharmaceutical.

Well I happen to be pro-truth. and pro-evidence.

That's all very nice bob, but what happens when the evidence is stolen
or
otherwise goes missing?

What evidence are you talking about, Carole. you mean the stuff you
keep calling suppressed which can be found by the hundreds of books
and web sites?

Remember rummy's quote -

I do, Do you know what he is talking about? I do not believe you do.

No, I don't think you do.

There are things we know we know, things we know we
don't know, and things we don't know that we don't know.
These books would fall into the "things we know we don't know" category.
ie
the knowledge is there but the practise of it is suppressed.

No it isn't, the practice is well documented. It its mostly all post
hoc claims which fall apart under any testing or examination. You see
there is zero evidence to support any of those alternative claims.

Sorry boob, you've only ever demonstrated abilities to debunk.
this is all you can do.

They DDT it with propaganda, and exile the treatments to mexico then do
writeups in conventional sources to say it didn't work.

The treatments and the practitioners run to Mexico to escape the
possibility of lawsuit from practices which harm the patients. You
see Carole the Laws in Mexico will no allow people to sue a doctor
for anything. Hell Carole you do not even have to have a medical
degree to hang out your shingle. Even someone as poorly educated as
you are could call themselves a doctor and practice what ever you
wanted to call medicine, Provided you bride the local and federal
police.

They run to mexico because they are free to practice real medicine which
isn't allowed in the US.

That sentence really proves your ignorance, walks away shaking my head,
stupidity.