Old July 14th 03, 05:43 AM
David Wright

Default Mark Probert and his anti-semitic campaign

In article ,
Ilena wrote:
Orac

Bottom line: If Ilena perceives you as being on "her side," you can do
no wrong. If Ilena perceives you as being "against" her, you can do no
right.

You are a fool ... yet again revising history and claiming to speak
for me.

Orac, please note: this is one of Ilena's misuses of the language.
Whenever anyone posts an accurate characterization of her behavior,
she immediately accuses them of attempting to speak for her.

I am quite capable of speaking for myself.

And you say the stupidest things when you do, too.

In my 55 years, I've never seen the behavior of Jews like Probert &
you and Jacobson cyberly beating to a pulp trying to convince the
victim (Jan or Debbee or whoever) that they hate Jews ...

Why do you hate Jews, Ilena? Why do you trivialize the Holocaust?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)