Old November 18th 03, 07:20 PM
ChrisScaife

Default To feed the troll or not ?

The thread was: "while my daughter cries for hours to be picked up"

toto explained to me:

Chris, please don't feed the trolls. This one is obviously
not real. Also watch the x-posts and you will be able to
tell what is going on.

I just thought the troll had a valid point. While we are all busy here
telling each other how to be better parents, it is evident that some people
spend a lot of time posting...

We are evidently not paying attention to our children, or out working to put
bread on the table.

Yet we are all certain of what wonderful parents we are and how appropriate
it is for us to advise and criticize.

There are even some, who are just out sneering and scoring points. Are they
winning arguments? Do they convince you ?

It just seems sometimes a troll has more to say ;-)

.....but OK I won't feed anymore trolls. I have no respect for their misuse
of other people's identities.