Old September 11th 04, 03:00 PM
Cele

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:13:42 GMT, "Betsy" wrote:

Florida. Pummeled by 2 hurricanes in last three weeks, and bracing for a
third one. I suppose it's about time as this area hadn't been hit in many
many years. I just hope it's through and gone before Thursday. That's when
David flys back for another visit.

Ouch! Well with Florida and Texas as part of this, I'd say we're
looking for someone pretty close to just a tad north of centre in the
US. Where would that be, do you think? (I'm moving and don't have an
atlas to hand & I'm too lazy to look on the net).

I sure hope you guys don't sustain any damage there. Those hurricanes
are being reported on *here*, even though they won't have any impact
on us. Which tends to mean they're pretty nasty. Good luck, and let us
know how you do with them.

Cele