Old June 4th 06, 01:39 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default HIGH CHAIR HELP!

Erin wrote:
I am new to this website. I am not actually a mother of twins but an
Aunt which really makes me a mother b/c we all know it takes more than
two hands! I will say though I am a triplet....yes my mother had three.
Out of the triplets we all had single births...but the one who was not
a triplet herself had the twins....O THE JOY IT BRINGS ME!!!
Ok ok.....just a lil' babble about myself. Now for the real reason I'm
here. I need help finding a High Chair that is made for twins. You know
what I'm talking about.
One chair, two seat.....Sane Mommy. Any suggestions on where I can find
one. I am not too worried about the price....My dad always said "speed
cost money how fast do you want to go?" I think in the case....its self
explanatory! So if any of you guys have any ideas on where to go
online, store...etc.... PLEASE help me. THANKS so much for letting me
be a part of this chat group.
Erin

I don't think I've ever seen one, but then, it's been many years since
my twins were in the high chair phase.

Is there a reason why two high chairs won't work? That's what we did.
I'm not sure what advantage having a dual high would bring.

Nick

--
Nick Theodorakis

contact form: