Old August 12th 03, 07:52 PM
dejablues

Default Trying to identify (modern?) kids song about counting

http://www.hellfire.com/versus/TheSongOfTheCount.html

Its The "Count from Sesame Street"! He does sound kind of like Ali G.

"Lindsay" wrote in message
m...
I heard this in a toy shop and liked it right away. The lyrics were
about counting everything he could- I remember something about
counting cobwebs. There was a distinct line i noticed: "when I am
alone, I count myself" ...or something similar to that. It was very
upbeat... The style actually reminded me of a song in a Jewish parody
sketch done by the guy who plays Ali G.

Unfortunately that's all I know... But I really want to hear this song
again, and share it with my little sister. Any help would be
appreciated!

Thank in advance
Lindsay

p.s. sorry if I'm not posting in the right place!