Old June 13th 07, 06:24 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_2_]

Default Baby names and NO idea

we were similar the 2nd time around, we decided when I was about 4-5 months
gone that we wouldn't use the name Ada as a first name, then never really
got round to having another conversation about it....guess what DD is
called, yes, she's Ada.

Really preparing the essentials takes minimal time, I had an urge at about
34 weeks to go shopping and get some stuff done, but literally, it was 2-3
shops (and in the US it would probably be 1), then maybe half a day getting
things out at home and I was done. I didn't have a hospital bag packed, we
were planning a homebirth anyway, but at that stage I put a box in a
cupboard of things I wanted to hand immediately after the birth, rather than
during, when the end of the pregnancy went stinky, it was a relief I'd done
those things and when in the hospital I could just ask DH to stick that box
in the car for afterwards (I was in hospital a week prior to the birth).

Anne