Old June 27th 03, 04:43 PM
sherman

Default Glass is always half-empty for CPS

"Fern5827" wrote in message
None of you have any idea of what your ad homs are speculating about.

My posts are factual--an analysis of your words confirm your pathetic

holding
onto your jobs.

Jobs? Last time that I checked, what I do to provide a living for my family
is considered a Profession!

You have no idea what I do.

So? What DO you do? What is your j-o-b? Tell us what you d-o.

I think there is definitely a need for fosters. But CPS definitely needs
restructuring.

Can you qualify as a licensed foster care home and caregiver? What have you
done for a child today?

You guys are probably representative of the better element in fostering.

No probably about it. If you believe this, why all of the ignorant
animosity? Fatuous verbal greenhouse gas?

Do you deny that fosters need supervision, too?

Not answering questions and then asking more inocuous ones is a
demonstration of your tedious preoccupation with maintaining unsubstantiated
belief systems that didn't even serve your generation well.

Perhaps you may benefit from discontinuing watering yourself with your own
grey water? A little more cetirizine perhaps?

Sherm.

http://www.tfra.org (or com) Texas site for folks to network against

TDPRS
abuses.