Old May 9th 06, 11:09 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Wife Miscarried: Wife Wants Resume Intercourse

sorry you lost the baby, I was crossing my fingers for you

I think you should have intercourse but use protection, if you deny your
wife now when she is mourning (even if she doesn't admit it), she may end up
feeling rejected my you, which is the last thing you want.

If she doesn't want to use protection just repeat to her gently that you've
been advised to wait 6 weeks and that you have her best interests at heart.

Cheers

Anne