Old July 25th 03, 07:55 AM
Dana Nava

Default Curious

Wondering if any of you folks are from Canada? I am from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. *shrug* My ex left me when I was 6 months pregnant...he is from Mexico, and ran home when he decided he couldn't face up to being a father..and now, I say..thank goddess! LOL. Our marriage wasn't all that great..and shouldn't have happened..whirl wind romance..I actually got pregnant JUST after marriage though..so no we didn't get married because of my son.. We just thought we loved each other.. Anyways.. yeah..was curious is all.

Dana