Old July 26th 03, 05:19 PM
ŠkatŠ

Default Curious

"CME" wrote in message ...

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
My son is 3 years old..going on 15.. LOL He refuses to accept that he

is
child. Quite a little smarty pants..but I wouldn't have it any other

way.
Generally keeps me on my toes, always busy doing something.
Finally after all this time, getting back into the dating scene. *sigh*
Not so easy this time..don't know why I thought I would be..I thought I

was
picky before...LOL..now, it's a whole new ballgame. The men I meet here

in
Saskatoon..well, not much to say for them. And no..I don't go to the
bars..because I KNOW what is there, and I don't care for it.
How do you guys do it?

I tried the online dating venture. Worked for me. (But you have to weed

out
the wackos. Hey, not unlike real life. lol)

Chrisitne

Oh yea... The Internet wackos... I found one of them. Good thing he loves
me from Brazil!