Old January 19th 07, 01:53 AM posted to misc.kids.moderated
Louise

Default RIP m.k. regular Leah Adezio

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:26:44 EST, "Robin"
wrote:

So sorry to have to post this news here.

Leah Adezio, longtime m.k.* poster, died Tuesday of liver and kidney
failure. She was 46.

Obit, details, and personal recollections here, posts of January 17 and
18:

http://www.peterdavid.net/

Many people, it seems, knew Leah from her active presence in the
Renfaire and comic book communities. I knew her both from the
misc.kids.* groups and from rec.arts.comics.strips, and we chatted via
e-mail occasionally. Leah posted here about her two sons. Stephen would
now be, I think, 21 years old; Daniel is 17 or nearly so. Leah posted
about losing her husband David unexpectedly in 2003; he was just 41.

Oh, my goodness, how sad. It seems like only yesterday Leah was
posting about her husband's death.

I'm so very sorry.

Louise