Old October 22nd 08, 03:08 PM posted to misc.kids
Nikki

Default Boots! (common I'm sure)

Babie wrote:

Compared to other things, this is really our only "fight" we have with
her. One way we handle it is making her choose what she wants to wear to
school the night before after her bath. That usually works, but some
mornings she decided the boots are a must *grin*

LES!

I let my kids choose what they want to wear. The only time I insist on
anything is that they have to take winter coats etc. when I say they do.
Even if they stuff them in their backpack - they have to take them. I
have added another fight this year. Clean socks and clean underwear.
Why must this be an issue to enforce :sigh:

I can handle a kid that looks ridiculous but not one that smells funky.

--

Nikki