Old June 14th 06, 11:40 PM posted to misc.kids

Default What's the impact of dressing our children as adults?

In article . com,
says...

Xkatx,
Yes, that post was for Banty. Sorry about that.

xkatx wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
That makes no sense. Ignore the website. What does that have to do
with anything, anyway?

You're the one that posted links to your site. Answer your question for me,
then.

Besides, you can't have a conversation about something you don't even
believe exists. The pictures I have put up are simply illustrating my
point. If you don't like it, ignore it.

???

But don't try sabatoge a very good conversation with your demands.

Help the conversation. Prove this isnt' about drawing attention to your
pictures.

Banty