Old July 21st 03, 06:55 PM

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

Betsy wrote:

In regards to your health status, you can designate a Health Care
Surrogate, or Power of Attorney for Health Care. It does not have to
be a relative, but does have to be notarized. Usually that precludes
the 'next of kin' call. Instead they call your HCS. Your HCS can be
a friend you trust, your spouse, or a family member, or an adult
child. Just remember whomever you designate must be someone you
trust, and must know your wishes in an emergency. Hope this helped.

Betsy

thank you, now I have to find someone who I can really trust. isn't that
sad? sheesh. I can't say enough how much this information helps. thank you
again.