Old March 28th 06, 02:27 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Default American kids getting high on prescription drugs

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
Mark Probert wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:
I could care less about your opinion.

FACT: Manuel is a better person FAR better than you have EVER shown to
be.

He has NO victim, NOT ONE.

Jan, that is highly unlikely. In fact, I will state that it is
impossible. In my book, there is no such thing as a victimless crime.
Even those Enron creeps, who are white collar criminals, had victims.

Until you post what his crime was, there will always be a question as to
why you ignored his victims.

Perhaps his victims were not Christians and therefore do not count as
victims in Janworld.

If they were typical victims of urban California gang-bangers, they were
probably Catholics, who, as Jan has informed us, pray to saints which comes
from Satan.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites: