Old March 28th 06, 02:41 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Default American kids getting high on prescription drugs

"JohnDoe" wrote in message
. ..
Jan Drew wrote:

"JohnDoe" wrote in message
. ..

Jan Drew wrote:

"C A III A" wrote in message
.. .

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
igy.net...

I could care less about your opinion.

FACT: Manuel is a better person FAR better than you have EVER shown to
be.

He has NO victim, NOT ONE.

Period.

So what did he do? How long was the sentence? How long did he serve?
What is he doing now?

Post your real name. Address. Phone number. Date of birth. Medically
records.

Warning: do not, I repeat, do not give any personal information to Jan
Drew. There are reports of Jan Drew harassing people outside of usenet.
While I can't actually verify those reports, Jan Drew's behaviour on
usenet gives ample reason to believe there reports are true.

whoooooooooooosssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh right over John's head.

Oh no Jan, it's not gone over my head. I do recall I asked you to post
your medical records to support your confabulations concerning your
physical condition, a call to put up or shut up. I also recall that all I
got were evasions.
But that is not of much concern to C A III A at this moment. What is of
concern is your possible motivation for acquiring such information.

whoooooooooosssssssssssssssss right over your head for the second time.