Old May 24th 06, 11:06 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.health,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

Default What is in those Vaccinations?????

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" TELLING THE TRUTH AGAIN:
Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.opposingdigits.com/vaccines/

I find it fascinating that want-to-be but never was Pediatrician Jeff
Utz believes that a substance like thimerosal toxic on contact with
the skin is totally benign when pumped into the bodies of infants.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm
If I pout 1 gallon of dihydrogen monoxide on your head, it is
relatively benign.

If I pour the same amount down your throat, you are dead.

The method of administration does often determine the effects.
Advertising for Boyd "Kids with Autism have MAD Child Disease" Haley,
deleted.

Restored

Advertising for Boyd "Kids with Autism have MAD Child Disease" Haley,
deleted.

Mark, this exacerbation of your echolalia is troubling to me. It is a
sign that you have to work harder to stop repeating yourself.