Old October 16th 05, 06:08 PM
Anonymama

Default shave or not

In article nZu4f.204664$1i.180657@pd7tw2no,
Cuddlefish wrote:

V. wrote:
Just to anticipate your next question , on the advice of several nurse
friends, I also intend to do an enema at home prior to going to the
hospital. I figure it can't really hurt and might make me less self
conscious about pushing. (although realistically it might make no
difference whatsoever on the "poop during pushing" issue...just give me a
false sense of security)

Good thing you are you considering this now, because trust me, once you
are in labour, this will be the furtherest thing from your mind. ;-)

Heh -- nicely put. I'm one of the shyest people in the world when it
comes to using the toilet, but once I was in labor I really didn't pay
any attention to exactly what was being pushed out.
--
Sara
accompanied by TK, number two, due in April of 2006