Old September 2nd 03, 03:06 PM
thefackrells

Default Lasagna Noodle tip!

no boil lasagna noodles

Just a helpful tip, because I know that a lot of folks don't know it

yet.....when making lasagna, you don't have to boil nor buy special "no
boil" noodles!! You can use just your basic lasagna noodles, DRY....just add
some extra water to your sauce ("they" say 1/4-1/2C) and make sure the
noodles are covered by the sauce! And then cook as normal! I've done this
and cooked it immediately and I've also made it ahead of time and froze
it.....great every time!!

oh oh oh...have y'all tried adding Cream Cheese to your lasagna????!!!!!! I
KNOW it sounds odd......but I found it in a recipe one time, tried it, and
OMG!!!! I won't make it again w/o!!! its awesome!!
Gwen