Old August 10th 04, 05:30 PM
slykitten

Default A little about me...

It's possible.... I post to alt.pets.rabbits and there's a newsgroup that I
used to post to for survivors of domestic violence... I find that my animals
are especially comforting when I feel a meltdown coming on. In fact, in my
spare time, I write stories where my rabbits are the main characters. =)

--
"Many have forgotten this truth, but you must not forget it.
You remain responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."
"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 21:59:32 -0600, "slykitten"
wrote:

Hi,
I too am new here. Just found this group tonight. I have 3 kids, my son's

8,
daughters are ages 6 and 21 months. my 8 year old's biological father is

not
in the picture (never really was thank goodness!) and he's a special

needs
child.
I can't imagine what bedrest must feel like during a pregnancy for the
remainder. I was on bedrest for about 3 days before I lost the baby.... I
was also only 6 weeks pregnant. I do hope that everything goes smoothly.

My
girls' daddy (I've been with him for 7 years now!) became dad to my son

when
my son was only 15 months old. He's remained in my son's life and is dad

in
every single way that counts. He's definately one of the rare ones that

I'm
hanging on to for dear life! I will say this though, if you ever need any
support, I'm here. Hang in there!

Welcome to you too! I wonder if we've met before in another group.
Your nick is so familiar.

'Kate