Old December 9th 04, 08:02 PM
Anne Rogers

Were you breastfeeding him? I certainly found that nursing
helped me get back to sleep quickly. If I had to wake and *not*
nurse, I had a much harder time getting back to sleep--yay nursing
hormones ;-) But maybe the PPD interferes with that.

yes, at first the falling back asleep thing was easy, but one of the early
symptoms for me was not being able to get to sleep, so I would maybe get
2hrs total the whole night, that was the first symptom that I can put a
finger on, it took less than a week from there for things to be totally
disasterous